Monday, September 9, 2013

What's She Up to Now? Setting Intentions and Moving Ahead!

Tomorrow I'm off to Peak Potential's World's Greatest Marketing Seminar.
I've spent the last week thinking about what I want to get out of the next five days and have struggled a bit.  I've talked with both my coach and my assistant to help me clarify what my mission is. I've decided to work on one thing, synthesizing the worlds of marketing and art.
My fantastic Peak Potentials Coach
Marleen Payne.
  • Teaching entrepreneurs how to be more innovative.  Any business person who wants to command the highest prices, attract fantastic clients and stay ahead of the pack needs a competitive edge.  That requires innovative approaches to problem solving.  I teach people how to do that with the same basic strategies that artists use to create.  
  • Teaching artists the art of marketing.  There are simple elements that are part of all marketing strategies.  By learning them anyone can design a marketing plan and become more successful.  I've identified the four basic elements of marketing and teach them in my Art Marketing 101 course.
My assistant, the inimitable
Andy King
My vision is to help others see what can't be seen and bring it into the world.  That's basically what the act of creation is all about.  It's what I do as an artist.  It's what an entrepreneur does when he creates a new business or product.  I'm helping others become even more innovative by learning how to look at things differently.  

My intention for this week is to learn more about how to bring my message to others.  My initial focus with Mary-Gail King, Inc. is the Art of Marketing.  I'll have more Marketing 101 courses and networking events this fall to support that.  I want to clarify how to get my message out to people and pass that forward.
I'm looking forward to seeing
my Peak's peeps!

Now to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Aho! Aho! Aho!



    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”


    ― Hunter S. Thompson


    I help people that are skidding broadsided to right themselves so that they feel incredible at any age even till the end!

    www.facebook.com/movmentempowerment

    and I do this cool little thing called get people scholarships, and onto the Olympic team.
    My business I'd appreciate if you would take a look at:

    www.facebook.com/movmentempowerment


    Let me know what you see in my buisness will ya?


    ReplyDelete
  2. A 58 on the injury stressor chart! Oh no! What was the injury you had this year?

    ReplyDelete