Thursday, January 10, 2013

Here's Another Fine Mess I've Gotten Myself Into!




Mg and Gigi

Me
Ok, here's the latest.  Life continues to evolve.   I've been working as an artist for twelve years.  I have a lot of experience and have achieved some great successes with it.  It is an ongoing act of love to continue painting and teaching but I've been looking for some ways to expand my career and supplement that income! As I've looked at various opportunities, I've known that I need to be my own boss.  I like setting my own goals and schedule.  I also need to partner with a progressive, successful company that sells a high quality product. To do that I'm going back to my roots in direct sales.


The company I've found is called Gigi Hill.  It's a handbag company founded in 2009 by two women in the Los Angeles area and is designed with a busy modern lifestyle in mind.  

The bags are practical and beautiful.
You can find my page at:
 
www.gigihill.com/mary-gailking.  

It caught the eye of the venture capital firm Maveron as well. Maveron recently invested $3 Million to become a minority shareholder in Gigi Hill.  Maveron was co-founded by Jason Stoffer and Howard Schultz.  Schultz is CEO of Starbucks. There's no other direct sales company like Gigi Hill in the  $9 Billion handbag market so the company fills a niche with huge potential.  To quote the article from Direct Selling News that I link below: 

 "Maveron looks for the brightest entrepreneurs who are in the early to middle stages of developing strong and highly differentiated brands. Other major aspects important to the firm include sound operations, good financial results, and of course, great products."


If you're interested in joining me on this adventure and creating extra income, a fun social outlet, working with fashion forward accessories or all of the above, you can get started for only $79 today!  Just contact me and I'll  show you how.  

I'd also love to come do a show for you.  I'm ready to travel with my new bags so if you can get a show or two scheduled in any part of the country let me know and I'll be there!  ROAD TRIP!

Find my page at:  www.gigihill.com/mary-gailking.  

Photo:  Candace Biggerstaff  http://www.candacebiggerstaff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment