Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New beginnings

Malibu Canyon in the Santa Monica Mountains  Well, I have a scary/ exciting new adventure coming up.  I've just found a new apartment. I'll be on a Cal State Campus (not in student housing but with all of the University's amenities. It will be wonderful to have an easy place to live in a great location.  This is a photo of some of the mountains surrounding the little Town Center  where I'll be.  I'll actually see a view similar to this one and be right over the campus bookstore.  


I'll be close to the beach and great hiking there or in the mountains. The Town Center is a stone's throw from the library; there are all kinds of great classes I can take; there's a pool and fitness center, not to mention the painting opportunities.  I need to go to bed now but wanted to post.  I had quite a big day getting this all organized and there's lots more to do.  I'll be sure to post pics as I get them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment