Friday, June 14, 2013

Learn Marketing Secrets to Propel Your Fine Art Business to the Next Level



Have you wanted to learn how to  generate more working income from your art business?  Learn powerful behind the scenes marketing techniques you can implement right away!  You can grow your business exponentially using just 7 simple steps.  

I've just finished a day long seminar with best selling author and infoprenuer Robert Allen. http://www.robertallen.com  He's one of the best marketing gurus on the planet!  I want to bring home the marketing secrets I've learned to you!  

I've adapted seven basic marketing principles to the world of fine art.  You can be one of the first fine artists to adapt these techniques to "our" world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkVvFiCli10

I have a unique seminar coming up at the Buenaventura Art Association on July 27. Join me for this half day intensive workshop where you will set measurable goals for your art business and target action steps you can take to get you to the next level. Get valuable tips on how to: Define your customers; Create Powerful Press Releases; Create new tools to get your message out effectively; and Set Tangible, Achievable Goals.

Marketing is not just for "left brain" people.  It's an art with simple tools and basic techniques anyone can learn!  Join me on July 27 at the Buenaventura Art Association's Harbor Village Gallery.  I'll have a complimentary workbook for the first 8 participants!  

Register here:  http://www.buenaventuragallery.org/workshops.html


No comments:

Post a Comment