Thursday, July 21, 2011

Here's another fine mess...

So, I don't have much time for a post today but...I just want to say that if a neat studio is a sign that you're not working then I'm a busy little beaver!  From the bikes in the kitchen area to the living room set up in the classroom area there are art materials spread from one end to the other.  I'm going back tonight to get the materials together for tomorrow's classes and also need to frame a piece for the raffle we're having at my reception at Fox Fine Jewelry on Saturday. In between all of that I have a social life:)  Nice and crazy.  I like it this way for a little while but I'll be anxious for a break by next weekend! TTFN

5 comments:

  1. I love all the summer art camp pictures that I have been seeing on the SCIART website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, camp has been amazing. These kids are getting an intensive master class while they laugh, goof off and have fun. They're all charming and wonderful as well. Being in a small group allows us a lot of freedom. I've been even busier than expected. I have my adults on Tues and have just picked up two collage classes for the children on Wednesday. And since I'm still moving my studio now requres a backhoe! People keep coming by and laughing because it makes whatever they have going on look so simple! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds wonderful. Are you relocating your studio?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see a pic of the bikes in the kitchen! lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking on posts and I saw I didn't answer your studio question. I'm downsizing my space. I'll use the art education classroom for my classes that are larger than 4-6 people but the smaller space (1/2 classroom) will make my business run in the black! That's pretty sweet after only a year in a new location. I'm looking forward to sharing space with Maggie Kildee. She's a 79 year old sculptor who works in clay. I'll post pics as we get settled.

    ReplyDelete