Friday, July 15, 2011

Shark's Teeth


Here's what the shark's head will look like after the soft tissue is gone.


This is from day two of my shark painting adventure.  It's what the shark's head will look like once his soft tissue is gone.  I can't claim this as a solo painting.  It was done under significant supervision.  I'll have to save this one.  It's almost a David Gallup "collaboration."  That's something...(Check out his web site and you'll see why I'm so lucky to paint with him.)
http://www.dgallup.com/

BTW,  I have an article in the Ventura County Star today.

The Ojai Group

I co-founded a group called The Ojai Group and we have the opening reception for our show Pink Moments tomorrow, July 16 from 6-9 at Fox Fine Jewelry on Main Street across from the Mission.  Details and the exact address are in the article.  I have four oil paintings, cards and some matted original watercolors in the show.  I hope you all can come! I always appreciate your support~!

No comments:

Post a Comment