Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Famous the Fish link


Ok,  this is the story that reminded me of Mr. Parker's fish.  David is a good friend I'm studying with.  Yet another art instructor with a fish.  You'll enjoy this one if you haven't read it already!

http://www.dgallup.com/famous.htm


The photo above is the closest thing to a fish picture I have that's not under someone else's copyright protection.  I just like having a photo with my stories.  We ran into a large pod of dolphins not long after this photo was taken.  We saw them from our boat though. It would have been interesting to see them from this vantage point but I would have had a heart attack!

1 comment:

  1. Me too!
    Wasn't that the greatest trip???

    And the "Famous the Fish" story makes me laugh every time I read it!!

    ReplyDelete